Free 4th of July Coasters Pattern
Compliments of Craft Designs for You
4TH OF JULY COASTER SET
Copyright 1998 by Cherie Marie Leck
- 7-count clear plastic canvas
- Four 5-inch plastic canvas stars (made by Uniek)
- Metallic plastic canvas cord:
Darice Brand #3410-01 "White Pearl" - 8 yards
#02 "Blue" - 40 yards
#03 "Red" - 8 yards
#08 "White/Silver" - 12 yards
- #16 Tapestry Needle
1. Cut out coaster holder sides: two 28 holes x 13 holes, two 10 holes x 13 holes, and 1 bottom piece 28 holes x 10 holes.
2. Stitch holder according to graph with Red Metallic and White Pearl stripes. Overcast top edges in Red. Whipstitch sides together with Red. Whipstitch bottom to sides with White.
3. For each star coaster: Longstitch with Blue Metallic according to graph. Overcast and stitch inside borders with White/Silver Metallic.
Return to Free Plastic Canvas Patterns Page
E-MAIL THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND!
Enter your friend's e-mail:
Shop for Patterns/Gifts/Supplies
Join Free Newsletter